It’s true what they say a picture speaks a thousand words…
The vast majority of property searches start online, with many hitting online portals first. But what makes someone stop scrolling?
With lots of properties to look through more often than not a good quality photo will grab a buyer's attention and now more than ever it’s important to make a great first impression.
Having a wide range of photographs, showing off both the inside and outside of your home will drive more people to take interest in your home.
As estate agents we have many years of experience photographing homes. We know what makes a good photo and how to show your home off at it’s very best.
How can you prepare your home to be photographed? Here are some of our top tips when it comes to preparing your home:
- Ensure the outside of your home is tidy, the lawn has been mowed and any bins are out of sight
- Open the curtains and blinds
- Clear your kitchen surfaces , make sure the doors are all shut and ensure there are no dirty dishes.
- Make your bed and keep the floor space as clear as possible
- Tidy away any children’s toys and if you have pets put their bowls out of sight
- Ensure your towels are neatly arranged in the bathroom and keep the toilet seat closed
If you are considering selling or letting your home and you’d like to arrange a FREE evaluation contact us today by calling 01793 611841