We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all of our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it in order for us to help us improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the property ombudsman.
If you do complain, what will happen next?
- Where your complaint is made verbally you will be asked to send us this in writing. This should be addressed in the first instance to the Branch Manager you have been dealing with.
- Once we have received a written summary of the complaint we will acknowledge receipt within 3 working days. Your complaint will normally be investigated by the Branch Manager who will review your file and reply back to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter.
- If at this stage, you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a separate review to take place by a senior member of staff.
- We will write to you within 15 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final viewpoint on the matter.
- If you feel that your complaint has not been addressed adequately then you may refer your complaint to The Property Ombudsman:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street