We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all of our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it in order for us to help us improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the property ombudsman.
If you do complain, what will happen next?
- Where your complaint is made verbally you will be asked to send it to us in writing.
- Once we have received a written summary of the complaint we will contact you back, in writing, within 10 days to acknowledge receipt of your complaint.
- Within 21 days of receipt of the written complaint, the nominated member of staff dealing with the issue will write to you to address the issue raised.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, it will be raised to Director Level.
- The Director will respond to your complaint within 14 days and aim to resolve outstanding issues.
- If you feel that your complaint has not been addressed adequately then you may refer your complaint to the Property Ombudsman:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street